Featured post

*Penda Bah moves to Nigeria* Gambia's women national team captain Penda Bah widely known as Crouch has joined Nigeria Women Premier Le...

Saturday 2 February 2019

Paide unveils Muhammed Sanneh from Real de Banjul

Paide Linnameeskond unveiled Gambian international Muhammed Sanneh on a two years loan deal with an option of a permanent deal.

Paide came to agreement after Muhammed's Sanneh had successful trails with the Estonian club. Muhammed is a Gambian defender and comes from Real de Banjul.

"I’m happy to finally sign my first professional contract and I’m grateful to Paide for the opportunity. I’m delighted that I could do well during my trial period to convince and show the coach that I deserve a place in his team.

Since day one when I arrived here, everyone in the team has been nice to me and I felt this is just the perfect opportunity for me to start my life in professional football. I had opportunities before in Denmark where I was but since I step foot in Estonia, I felt Paide is where I could start a modest career and rise through the ranks like my elder brother did with his career.

I hope to do well for the team and to help it achieve its goal and ambitions during my time here.

Once again, I’m grateful to the club president, the CEO and the coach for offering me the chance to start a career with the club.

I can’t wait to get on the field and show our fans what I’m capable of and I hope we get to enjoy many joyous moments together as a team".

Both Alasan Jatta and Muhammed Sanneh are manage by Modou Lamin Beyai.

Photo: Heiki Laan

No comments:

Post a Comment